News and Announcements

Thunderbird has been given the okay to start HS age workouts next week. These workouts are only for those athletes in HS or those that will be entering HS next year. This is a trial period in which Crafton College will work with us to develop and refine social distancing norms. Every returning athlete must be current on USA WP membership , sign the covid 19 waiver from USA wp and sign the SBCCD waiver ( this will be posted in documents tab on the website and attached below) Proof of all 3 things must be printed and turned in at first returning practice or athlete will not be allowed to enter the pool deck. If you will be a 9th grade student or HS athlete and need information please contact Kevin Womack , Ty Hudson or Michelle Vrolyks.

Likely, all youth levels can return in early August. We look forward to getting everyone back and we will update you with further information as it becomes available.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun 4th of July weekend!

The document SBCCD_COVID-19_waiver.pdf was attached to this post.

Good Morning Thunderbird Families,

Crafton Hills College pool will be closed for at least 2 weeks beginning Monday 3/16. At this time we have decided to suspend club practice through Spring Break hopefully to resume Monday 4/6.

If you have already paid for March dues your account will be credited for April and if you have paid for the spring session through in full your account will be credited for June.

We thank you for your understanding at this time and look forward to having everyone back in the pool soon.

We have decided to cancel tonight’s practice. Other local clubs have made the decision to cancel practice this week in the hope of more information and direction coming this weekend. We are also currently hearing thunder up by Crafton College. We will reassess as more information comes to light and plan to send out something Sunday with a plan for next week. Thank you to everyone for your understanding and consideration with this decision. Stay safe, healthy and dry!

SPA League has been cancelled for this weekend. The Governor has called for public gatherings of over 250 people to be postponed. We are currently planning to proceed with tonight’s practice. We would request following suggested protocols and if your family is showing any symptoms we would encourage you to stay at home to prevent the possible spread of any viruses. Thank You and we will update on future schedule changes as they arise.

No practice today due to the holiday. See you on deck tomorrow Tuesday 2/18